“The execution phase, when the hard work is done and we know we have prepared our case and our client better than our opponents, is one of the most satisfying aspects of our process. It’s not about us. It’s about seeing our client's face and knowing that they know this long road is coming to an end.”
Karly E. Dreker
Attorney Karly E. Dreker earned her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University.
Karly E. Dreker has served as the Fundraising Chair for the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, volunteered at the Family Law Unit of Legal Aid in Broward County, and clerked for an elder law firm focusing on estate planning, wills and trusts.
During her last year of law school, Ms. Dreker worked as a Certified Legal Intern for Nova's Children and Families Clinic, representing indigent clients with family-related legal issues. Karly brings experience and the appetite to navigate the complex issues of divorce and family litigation involving children.
Karly E. Dreker was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2013.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Complex Family Law
- Marital Agreements (Prenuptial and Postnuptial)
- Child Custody/Time Sharing
- Identification, Classification, Valuation and Distribution of Assets and Liabilities
- Child Support
- Divorce litigation
- Modification actions
- Florida, 2013
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. Cum Laude - 2013
- Honors: Goodwin Scholar, Dean's List
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.S. Cum Laude - 2008
- Honors: Provost's List, Dean's List
- Major: Advertising & Psychology
- Minor: Marketing
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches, Associate, 2015 - present
- Young Friends of the YMCA, Board Member, 2014 - Present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section, Member, 2014 - Present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member, 2013 – Present